Digifort LPR is na intelligent eletronic module, that uses OCR capabilities for automatic recognition of vehicles’ plates. Digifort LPR allows you reliably identify vehicles with restrictions (stolen car, not licensed, unpaid fines, etc…), alerting the authorities when they´ve passed through inspection, allowing immediate action such as seizure of the vehicle, surrender of passengers and any other action.
When passing by the camera, Digifort LPR get a photo of the vehicle´s plate, registering it on a images database, with date, hour and camera information, allowing a lot of consults and a more effective traffic management.
The system works in two ways: With Physical Sensor or with Virtual Sensor.
Virtual sensor: The virtual sensor is triggered by the motion detection of the automobile, the system recognizes the plate of the vehicle when it passes in the designated area of the camera. The virtual sensor eliminates the use of accessories that initialize the plate reading, but virtual sensor require more processing of the server.
Physical Sensor: With the physical sensor, you will need to use a infrared sensor or a inductive sensor placed on the the track to the detection of the car. Its also needs a ethernet I/O module connected to the sensor, that will delivery automatically the signal to Digifort, that will read the plate. In physical sensor option, the server will be required less and will can process more plates that in Virtual Sensor case.
Digifort LPR can be used on highways, streets, parkings, shoppings or any place where its necessary to identify the plate of the car. You also can automate gates and locations where only authorized cars are allowed entry.
- Allows integration with external database
- Has internal database to record additional information
- Integration with control access devices
- Works with analog cameras converted to IP and IP cameras (see specifications)
- Works with Virtual or Physical Tie
- There is no limit to record of plates on database
- Allows you to read the plate of the vehicle at speeds up to 150 km/h
- Allows searches by date, time, plate, set characters, end plate, used cameras and other
- Allows you to generate reports of suspicious cars
- Allows you to print photos of cars plate
- Identifies the reading plate accuracy index in different colors
It is important to focus that Digifort reposibility lies solely in the software operation.
For a proper functioning of the LPR, it is necessary that the integrator or the user has good knowledge of the infrastructure needed in this process. Type of camera, video server, type of bond to be used, positioning the camera, angle, distance, height, lighting, use of the shutter, lighting and other characteristics, are fundamental to the success of the system, so it is advisable for those involved doing a course with a specialized company to better understanding of these items.