- Handling day – to – day tasks, includes admin work such as generate quotation , sales order, arrange stock delivering & receiving.
- Handling incoming calls & faxs, emails and liaising with HQ.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Ensure sales activities achieve standard procedure.
- Participates in Sales & Marketing department events and activities.
- Perform any others related duties as Management may require from time to time.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Strong ability to handle multi task, fast learner and positive, work attitude.
- Fluent to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese via written / spoken.
- Computer literate eg : ms Excel , ms word.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 2 full time position available.